Sleepy Hollow

Sleepy Hollow

Tuesday 22 November 2011

First bricks and electricity meter

Yay! Some of our bricks have arrived and there's a meter in our meter box now.  I counted the bricks and by my reckoning it's a bit under half what we will need.   Current schedule is to have the frame up and roof on by Christmas.  Fingers crossed, but all dependent on the weather at this stage (I think).  You can also see some of our framing timber in the background and what looks like the upstairs flooring.
The slab for the shed should be happening in the next week or so (also dependent on the weather).

There's a muddy trail through the loungeroom where one of those kangaroos has dragged his muddy backside.  At least he had the decency to do his business on the ground beside the slab and not on it.


Here's a photo I like, which shows how big our site cut is.  Neil sitting on the top of the site cut.  I got the photo just before he poked his tongue out at me :)


No comments:

Post a Comment